How to get Daytime makeup to Night time GLAM in under 5 minutes!
It’s almost 5:00! You have had the longest day in history but the good news, you have a dinner date that you have been looking forward to all day! You are mildly freaking out that you have literally 5 minutes to get home to quickly shower, get your hair back the amazing way it looked this morning at 6:00 am and get your everyday makeup stepped up a notch to Uber Glam! Here are a few quick steps to help the process! Before we begin, go make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, turn on the music to what ever makes you feel happy and take 3 deep breaths! Let’s get going we have 5 minutes!
To see Christina’s 5 minute tips on video, click on this!
1. Wipe your face of any excess oils and dirt with a tissue or an oil absorbing sheets that are very crucial to use before you add anymore “warpaint”. If you are at the office and have neither of these products, use a toilet seat cover! No kidding, it works!
2. Use a Q-tip to clean up any smudges under your eyes from liner or mascara.
3. Add a touch, and I mean only a touch of eye cream before you add the concealer, which will go on smoother and look lighter. Touch up your foundation and or add some powder to your face to even out any unevenness, because after a long day at work, we all need a bit of an illusion of looking awake.
4. Fill in your brows with some shadow or pencil to give the polished sophisticated look we want after five, plus your brows are the frame of your gorgeous eyes!
5. Use a black liner on your top lid, or use a black shadow to add a line close into your lashes. A think heavy line is going to make small eyes look smaller but if that’s not your issue make it a bit thicker for some drama! Add a dark brown or black shadow under your eye, close into the lashes.
6. Under the brow, add a light creamy colored eyeshadow such as Sea Glass. In the crease of your eyes add a grey, black or a color you love for that smokey eye look we all love to have at night!
7. Touch up the mascara on the top and bottom of your lashes to make those eyes stand out.
8. A splash of blush or bronzer to your cheeks for some color if you are feeling a bit pale and to accentuate those cheek bones.
9. Get that darker lipstick out Girleee! Turn your lips into rich and luscious with a swipe of Soul Mates Lipgloss that lasts through dinner!
You are all done! Have a fabulous night Pretty Girl!
Here is the link to watch this video!